- Qualify for Yoga Alliance Certification
- Facilitated by Nicole Hayman-Sherman E-RYT 500. Nicole is a Registered Yoga Teacher (ERYT500) as well as registered children’s yoga teacher (RCYT), registered prenatal yoga teacher (RPYT) a certified meditation teacher and a Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider (YACEP). With over 40 years of yogic practice, Nicole has had the opportunity to experience various styles of yoga, including: Hatha, Iyengar, Power, White Lotus, Bikram, ISHTA, Kripalu, Vinyasa, Restorative and Yin. This EXTENSIVE experience gives her the ability to guide and train individuals and her passion and dedication to yoga’s availability to ALL is what she brings to her teacher trainings.
- Regular Tuition is $2500.
- Special & Early Bird Discounts
- Please Note: Payment plans can be arranged.
- Space for YTT IS limited, to keep a small & intimate group.
Next training June-August 2018.
- Begins June 1st runs through August 29th. NO TRAINING July 1st-7th.
- One Friday Evening-June 1st.
- 5 Saturdays: June 2nd & 30th; July 28th; August 11th & 18th
- 6 Wednesdays: June 6th & 20th; July 11th & 25th; August 1st & 15th.
- Additional Dates May be added.
- Written Final is August 22nd. Graduation is August 29th.
What Our Graduates have had to say about our program:
- A great training program and great instruction. I am glad that I took my RYT200 training at Just Breathe Yoga Studio. I feel 100% prepared to step on my mat and begin leading others in their asana practice.
- I am honored to have been a part of Just Breathes first YTT!
- I am so happy I took the 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training at Just Breathe Yoga Studio. Not only was it extremely convenient for me but Nicole taught us at a level that suited everyone. The studio has such a positive environment and is so inviting. Whenever something wasn’t clear to us, Nicole extended herself for support and extra time reviewing/explaining. We were fortunate to have a group of 6 fabulously inspiring ladies that were experiencing spiritual growth together and hold an everlasting bond as a result. Deepening my own practice is allowing me to confidently share what I’ve experienced with students. This was an amazing journey!