The Natural Breath
Yoga Teacher Training Program (RYT-200)
- Qualify for Yoga Alliance Certification
- Facilitated by Nicole Hayman-Sherman E-RYT 500. Nicole is a Registered Yoga Teacher (ERYT500) as well as registered children’s yoga teacher (RCYT), registered prenatal yoga teacher (RPYT) a certified meditation teacher and a Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider (YACEP). With over 40 years of yogic practice, Nicole has had the opportunity to experience various styles of yoga, including: Hatha, Iyengar, Power, White Lotus, Bikram, ISHTA, Kripalu, Vinyasa, Restorative and Yin. This EXTENSIVE experience gives her the ability to guide and train individuals and her passion and dedication to yoga’s availability to ALL is what she brings to her teacher trainings.
- Regular Tuition is $2500.
- Special & Early Bird Discounts
- Please Note: Payment plans can be arranged.
- Space for YTT IS limited, to keep a small & intimate group.
Next training April-September 2019. Training days: 8 Saturdays (all day) & 8 Wednesdays (evenings). Written final date is Sept 14th. Graduation is Sept 21st.
What Our Graduates have had to say about our program:
- A great training program and great instruction. I am glad that I took my RYT200 training at Just Breathe Yoga Studio. I feel 100% prepared to step on my mat and begin leading others in their asana practice.
- I am honored to have been a part of Just Breathes first YTT!
- I am so happy I took the 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training at Just Breathe Yoga Studio. Not only was it extremely convenient for me but Nicole taught us at a level that suited everyone. The studio has such a positive environment and is so inviting. Whenever something wasn’t clear to us, Nicole extended herself for support and extra time reviewing/explaining. We were fortunate to have a group of 6 fabulously inspiring ladies that were experiencing spiritual growth together and hold an everlasting bond as a result. Deepening my own practice is allowing me to confidently share what I’ve experienced with students. This was an amazing journey!
- The training was challenging and rewarding at the same time. Nicole had a unique style of teaching that allowed you to learn the material with confidence.
- Although 3 month intensive training, I gained great hands-on teaching experience I can’t expect more from Nicole (our YTT instructor). In addition, students and other instructors are very supportive and encouraged YTT trainees. This is fantastic environment for any new instructors like us. Again, I can’t expect any better setting than Just Breath Yoga Studio YTT around this area.
- Nicole was always readily available, either teaching or at the studio. I am an older student, now teacher, and Nicole never pressed me to go beyond my limitations. She was patient and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this training program and Nicole. The studio has a very welcoming atmosphere and I intend to take continuing education classes from Nicole.
Nicole Hayman-Sherman, YACEP ( Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider.)
Nicole Offers regular CEU classes and workshops as well as additional trainings for Certified yoga teachers through the Yoga Alliance. Please follow the link below, or contact JBYS’s studio office for details or to sign up.
Coming January 2019: Yin Yoga for Yoga Teacher’s training. Details coming soon!